Thursday, 26 November 2009

Chocolate can be dangerous


I was eating my favourite chocolate of choice, Minstrels, which have a shell coating. And, as sometimes happens, a little piece of this shell seemed to get stuck in the flesh in my throat and was seriously irritating me. The coughing was implusive and I could not stop, it felt a little like choking even.

I was coughing so hard and trying to make my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water but it was taking a long time. You just can't walk and cough/wretch at the same time.

Eventually the coughing was so hard it made me vomit.

Not once, all over the carpet.

Not twice, in the sink

But three times, had to stop it till I got back to the sink....

Should have stuck to the lovely fruit scones I'd made earlier. However, I thought that eating a fourth was too much.... and that the Minstrels would be better.

Well, you know what thought did, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :-)